Mom & Dad visit Erie

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

We were sooo lucky to have my parents visit Erie this past weekend and help finish up all the remaining things on our "DO BEFORE THE BABY COMES" list.  My heart is at rest knowing that we got all of those things that have been weighing on my mind like cleaning the fridge and stove and clearing out the garage.  Brandon and I could have done it by ourselves, but with his work schedule and my exhaustion it would have taken three times as longer.  We finished everything on our list this weekend and even had time for hanging out and laughing/talking.  It was so nice to have them come and visit one last time before our little studerbaby is here and hogging everyone's attention (hehhe, just kidding, baby).

Of course, every time my family is here I somehow manage to put them to work- but let it be announced publicly that after Grey get's here, the only work they'll have to do when they visit is hold, play, and change diapers:)
Washing snot-nosed Bullet windows

Fire marshal dad taking care of junk from the garage/yard

My job for the weekend:  resting & sleeping with Bullet

We even got the hammock hung up in the sun room!  Brandon's loving it.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!