January 2010 Kindness

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

We ran a little late on our January kindness- but we finished it up today.  I gave a call to the Erie City Mission to double check to see if there was anything in particular that they needed donated.  They actually requested toiletries, so I was happy to comply with their needs.  I searched through our back ups of unused toiletries and found three bottles of unopened body wash and two containers of lotion to throw in the donation bag (I always have so much left over from Christmas!) Then I was off to ALDI to get the most bang for our buck.  For $59, I was able to purchase quite a few toiletries; including baby body wash & lotion, deodarant, razors, hand sanitizer, toothbrushes, toothpaste, and antibacterial soap.  I dropped it off at the Erie City Mission and food pantry and they were very thankful.

Feels great to start the year off right.  One month down, 11 to go:)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!