youtube for kids: animal sounds

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Since Booboo doesn't watch tv, I have started stressing over the fact that he doesn't get any opportunity to learn about animals and their sounds outside of Bullet's loud bark and our cats' weird purring. 

So I put my youtube searching skills to good use and went on the hunt for some educational videos for my booboo to learn about animals and their sounds.  Obviously, I found some weird stuff...but then I found some good stuff too...like this BBC channel that had animal sounds of all sorts (check out the farm and jungle sound videos too)

Wild Animal Sounds:



ps. why is chipmunk the scariest one on there?!

Here's booboo's reaction to the Farm Animals Video
Daddy is coming home there at the end - which is why Bullet is acting like a rabid hyena.


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!