|Pic of our new pup (from the breeder), Pequenita (tiny in Spanish)|
1. Greyson needs his own puppy; just his size!
2. Bullet is always trying to be a lapdog, we should have a real one
3. Once Bullet adjusts to the new dog, they will be able to play together
4. I seriously have an obsession with dog clothes, and Bullet is too big for them - but not Pequenita!!
5. The cats will probably learn that dogs can be nice and friendly once they see a dog their own size!
So finally, B has agreed that it would be good idea and Sharla said the Pequenita will be ready to be picked up in just two weeks!! Just in time for Easter - yay! For now though, Pequenita is living with her two brothers and sisters at a farm in northern Ohio until she can come home to her mum, dad, big human brother, big dog brother, and two big cat sisters. omigosh, i'm sooooo exciteddddddddddd.
do you think i'm really that insane of a person?
happy april fools!!