11 years married to you.

Sunday, November 10, 2019


him: when will we get a day to just lay in bed and not have any responsibilities and not have to feed anyone and we can just sleep and watch movies all day?
me: that's gonna be like....

we look at my growing bump for Studerbaby #5

both of us at the same time: ...20 years

coming in for a hug full of sighs and half laughs and nuzzling into the places that have been smoothed out over time to make for the perfect fit

him: well, I hope it goes slow.
me: me too.



i love this life.
i love you.
11 years married
nearly 20 years by your side.
you're my most favorite human.
(but these humans we make are pretty cool too).

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary! Mark and I had almost the exact same conversation this weekend....SO exhausted but so happy in our crazy life. XOXO

    ReplyDelete