So, it's been awhile and much has happened, or is in the works to happen anyway.
- Trout season has begun. hooray
- Learning fly-tying.
- Is a grilling master.
- Had a blast on his TX hunt for his daddy's 50th bday
- Researching a Hunting Ranch for our future<3
- Attempting to write a book
- Started composting!!
- Traveling a lot for work:(
- Plans weekly dinners.
- Reading an AMAZING book: Throw Out Fifty Things: Clear the clutter, Find your life by Gail Blanke. Seriously, life-changing.
- got fixed!
- Still crazy.
- Still drinks out of the fish tank.
- Still small.
- Still crazy. Did I say that already?
- Our Studer Scholarship is coming to a close. We have received five entries for it; all great to read about how students are trying to make a difference at Valley. Really love it.
- Still taking Cha-Cha classes and I am continuely impressed and admire Brandon's dedication and patience. This is really out of his comfort zone but he keeps trying and his persistence is sexier than his booty shaking:)
- My cousin Stefanie and her husband Justin have asked us to be their baby's Godparents. She is due the end of August. We are so honored and can't wait to meet (and spoil) the little bugger.
- Plan: Buy a motorcycle!!
- Plan: Hawaii trip in late August!
- Plan: Austrailia trip in May 2010