Top 5 reasons we'll miss the Alero:
5. It drives like a racecar.
4. The cruise control was always on (because I scotch-taped it down)
3. Great gas mileage
2. Knew the road from Washpa to Brooklyn to Johnstown by heart.
1. She was ours.
Although it is a bitter goodbye, it is definitely a sweet hello to our new car!! B and I spent the better part of Saturday at the Jeep dealership looking at some different vehicles and decided on a Midnight blue Jeep Grand Cherokee. So far-we love it. We have actually been driving it since Saturday (they gave it to us on "drive-out"). I think the heated seats are reason enough to have it...seriously love those heated seats. The Jeep is sooo much more Erie-appropriate and B has been having a blast driving through/over whatever he damn well pleases.
The weather has been a little less crazy this past weekend/week-so we haven't been able to try out our new hemi (yes, it has a hemi!!) to its full potential yet. We have no concerns though with this Erie winter and we know we'll get a chance to give it a go soon.
Other reasons for a great weekend:
3. got back from a long week in CA with work.
2. Splash Lagoon on Saturday AND Sunday with Cera & Gregg!
1. STEELERS WON THE SUPERBOWL. 6-pack, baby.